Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Oct 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

Sorry for the late post, but I have been very busy today. Here's a brief recap:

  • Class all morning (snore)
  • Frantic lunch while re-re-re-rereading the note that I wrote for yesterday's patient
  • Decided that I am completely inept and went to see yesterday's patient again today to make sure I knew what I was talking about
  • Frantically looked up all the things I didn't know
  • Presented yesterday's patient to my attending
  • Expertly nailed all questions and proceeded to collect my M.D. two and a half years ahead of schedule because I am a genius
  • Rounded with my attending and got several simple questions wrong
  • Gave back my M.D.
  • Came home and used my formidable creativity to carve the best pumpkin known to man
  • Ate all of the halloween candy because we didn't get any trick-or-treaters
  • Showered (finally. This was really important.)
  • And now, finally, posting.
Hope you are all sick from candy!

0 Readers rock!: