Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Oct 19, 2007

Post Exam

Today was the first of three exams in seven days, which together will constitute 47% of my final grade in this class. Unfortunately, I need to do quite well on all three exams to pull a descent grade. This morning was the lab exam and, aside from an unfair (I think) question evaluating a sputum sample, it went quite well. At least I hope it did.

My dad and his girlfriend are coming to visit this weekend, which will certainly interfere with studying for these seemingly all-important exams. However, my family doesn't come visit all that often, so I'm looking forward to it. I'm a little stumped as to what to actually DO with them, though. Lexington isn't exactly a tourist's dream. However, with College Game Day being broadcast from here for the first time in history, and them going to the game tomorrow, it should at least be a fun people-watching experience.

Off to vacuum. This is going to double as playing with the dogs, since they work themselves up into such a tizz when I vacuum that they usually sleep for hours afterwards. Yay multitasking!

0 Readers rock!: