Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Oct 21, 2007

Post Visit, Pre Exam

The visit with my dad and his "sweetheart" (as he kept introducing her) went really well and we had a great time. However, I got NOTHING done. Like nothing. At all. Which does not bode well for the exam tomorrow, for which, as you might remember, I am rather counting on high marks. Oh, well.

The exam tomorrow is on parasites and fungi and worms. It is such disgusting stuff. I wish I could put some pictures up here to illustrate the gross-out factor, but I would like to think that I have better taste than that. Also, I am not sure how to post pictures yet. Let me assure you, you do not want to see these. Imagine, for a moment:

A close-up of someone's eye. A girl, probably in her 20s. In the first picture you notice a little opaque, shiny thing sort above and to the outside of her iris. The second picture shows her looking up and the blob squishing out from under her eyelid. The third picture shows the blob FALLING OUT OF HER EYE. The fourth picture shows a normal eye.

EEEEEEWWWWWW.

I can't wait until this class is over.

0 Readers rock!: