Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Oct 23, 2007

Strawberry Shortcake

After having a pathetically useless day of studying yesterday, due to the exam yesterday morning, I had to have a good day today. I need another good one tomorrow and a really good one Thursday. Today I spent 14 hours in the same room in the library. So, since posts are reflective of the poster's state of mind, this one is short, frazzled, and needs a shower and some Strawberry Shortcake ice cream before bed.

Also, as Chad noted, best not to google "worms in eye". I lied when I said that I didn't know how to post pictures. I was just trying to spare you the pain that I was forced to experience. Haha. Let's see you resist it now. Go on. Resist.

Aaah! You looked!

Gross, huh?

(ok: shower and ice cream and bed. mmmmm.)

0 Readers rock!: