Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Nov 13, 2007

Four Words

I AM SO TIRED.

That sums me up at this moment. All day for the last few days I have just been exhausted. It's not that "run down" feeling you get before you're sick or that "physical exhaustion" you get after you exercise. Simply, I could fall asleep at any moment. And do. For example, in the second row of my lunch meeting today. With cajun food on my lap. And a speaker that I know personally. For example.

I think I might go to bed at, like, 7pm tonight. Just to see what tomorrow feels like. This has been going on for about a week, but really bad yesterday and today. Not even caffeine helps. I don't know what to do if caffeine throws in the towel. I think it's hopeless and I should just stay in bed.

I saw YET ANOTHER patient today who DID NOT DIE upon my examination. I am starting to feel pretty good about this whole doctoring thing. Except that I almost fell asleep talking to her.

Off to bed...

1 Readers rock!:

The Scrivener said...

I know exactly what you mean. I tend to take catnaps ALL THE TIME. Including in the middle of lecture. And then I wake up with a start and have to copy the last 5 minutes' worth of notes from my long-suffering friends.

Thanks for the good wishes on my exam, which rocked out. =)