Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Dec 9, 2007

Bringing Christmas

Patrick and I just got back from helping to bring Christmas to his mother's house. She, for the first time in over 5 years, wanted a Christmas tree. I LOVE Christmas and so was only too happy to pop over to her house with a tree and decorate all night with Christmas music playing and champagne flowing. So much fun! We laughed and talked and played with the dogs and made fun of all of the ornaments that Patrick made when he was in school. Awesome.

I have an exam on Thursday, then CHRISTMAS WILL DESCEND UPON OUR HOUSE. I have decreed it. We're getting a tree on Thursday, breaking out the stockings and tinsel. We have four Christmas parties to go to this weekend and I couldn't be happier. Now, if I could just convince the School Stress to stay in the back of my mind for a little while and the Weather Gods to make is snow instead of rain, we'd be in business.

0 Readers rock!: