Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Dec 18, 2007

Know Thyself

Ok. I'm bored.

One day of real vacation and already I'm sick of being in my house and itching for some stuff to do. That's a little bit pathetic, but I'm going to focus on the fact that it means that I like to be busy. This is a good sign, since medicine is... busy. I like being busy and a little stressed, though, so it's all good. Hopefully.

This is also complicated by the new roof action, as I am trapped in my house because of my inability to get up and move my car at 7:30am. So, when I remember that I was supposed to move it, there are already hundred of rusty little nails all over the driveway, blocking me in for the day. Again.

Here are my tasks to do today:
Finish Christmas cards.
Mail Christmas cards.
Go to the bank. (This requires leaving the house, so showering should also be on this list.)
Yoga.
Wrap some presents.
Get some stocking goodies for Patrick.
Buy a professional grade plunger. (No, I will not be telling that story.)
Pick a paint color for the basement.

I decorated the lovely tree Patrick bought. Though we don't have too many nice ornaments, I love them and took lots of pictures of them. Have I mentioned that I love Christmas? Well, I do. I hope you do too, otherwise this blog may get a little tiresome for a while. Sorry.

2 Readers rock!:

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOSH! Another plunger story......It can't top the original plunger story. I still hold a special place in my heart for the old man who joined us in our victory dance despite the language barrier!

--You'll never guess who this was from!

XE said...

Hey!
I've been reading for awhile, but I don't think I've commented before.
I feel ya there, I'm going nuts on vacation from lack of things to do. I too have decided that it's a good thing though, because as you said medicine is busy and I like to be busy. I'm almost at the point where I'd like to open a textbook and do some revision, but I'm not letting myself!