Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Feb 5, 2008

The Over-Freaking-Whelmed Game

Otherwise known as The Shit! Shit! I'm so behind that I'll never catch up! Game.

This is a fun game, involving alternating caffeine and alcohol beverages as well as marathon, panic-stricken study sessions.

Just in case you're wondering, I'll be in this state for the next five months. Pretty much constantly until the Big Bad B Exam is over.

Aren't you excited for five months of posts like this one??!!

2 Readers rock!:

XE said...

We can go through this fun fun game together then! 14 hour study days, yay! (Except for instead of alternating between alcohol and caffeine, I stick to caffeine all the way. Ah, exam season. I need to start myself on some IV Starbucks I think...)

The Shrink said...

Got to get the work balance right, though.

There's always something more you could be reading or studying. On graduating you'll have literally thousands of articles a month you could read, how do you keep abreast with Continuing Professional Development? You cn't read 'em all . . .

. . . best get in to a habit fit for life long learning of not being overly zealous in cramming everything else out of your week.