Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Mar 20, 2008

Yay Mother Nature!

I'm dedicating this post to Spring, which arrived today while I was in my exam.

Yesterday and this morning were rainy and cold, days that you want to stay inside and (I guess) study. I had a cumulative exam at 1pm today that I was pretty nervous about, especially with yesterday's little distraction, so I wasn't paying too much attention to the weather.

Then, when I emerged from the cave in which we take our exams....

IT WAS SPRING!!!!!

Thanks, Mother Nature! You're the best!

I celebrated by visiting a bookstore and an office supply store, possibly my two favorite places in the world. Now, the canines and I are going out to see if we can find our way to the park. Hope it's warming up where you are and you can get outside and replenish your Vitamin D stores!

0 Readers rock!: