Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Apr 29, 2008

18 Weeks

In lieu of an actual thoughtful, interesting post, here's a picture of my abdomen! I know you're thrilled...

Though my earlier picture of myself was labeled 16 weeks, I was mistaken. I got "re-dated" at my appointment last week. I am, as of today, 18 weeks. That added a FULL WEEK to my pregnancy. So, here I am at 18 weeks.

18 wks

3 more days of 2nd year.... counting the seconds. Only 1 exam left!

3 Readers rock!:

Alykat said...

Yay, Katie! Good luck on your LAST EXAM! :)

XE said...

Yay! I too only have one exam left! Yay for us and the fact that it's ALMOST SUMMER!! (I'm a little teensy bit excited. Actually, so excited that I'm not asleep even though it's almost 12 and I have an exam tomorrow...)

I learned something really cool about 18 weeks gestation when I followed the midwives around, but now I can't remember what it is... I'll have to look at the notes I took in the morning.

mary martha said...

What a cute tum! Or muffin oven!!!
squeeeeeee!
Goodluck on the zams!!!