Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

May 15, 2008

Ernest Goes to the Library

Lo and behold!

I passed 2nd year! We got our final grades yesterday and, while I do not yet have the official notice on the official stationary that says, "You will advance to 3rd year" that will hang on my fridge until we move, the scores are in and things are looking good! I know that it may sound strange to some to be celebrating merely passing. I would invite those people to go through the first three months of pregnancy while taking these classes and see how they fare. And for those of you who think that it wouldn't really be that bad, please do not tell me about it. It takes a lot of energy to hate (which is clearly what would be required) and I don't really have a lot of reserve for hating at the moment.

Now, in light of this victory over 2nd year, I NEED to study for boards. For realz! Less than a month to go. I studied for a measly six hours today, finally finishing the Pharmacology review.

*insert minor panic attack*

*insert another panic attack upon realizing the lack of knowledge about treating panic attacks*


I know and apologize that this is not exciting blog-fare, but the only other thing to talk about right now is being pregnant, and I am officially tired of that topic. Except for the name game... ooh. I'll tell you about that tomorrow. (I'm sure the suspense is killing you...)

1 Readers rock!:

Carrie said...

Congrats, babe! Good luck studying. :-)