Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

May 29, 2008

Heartwarming

The Turnip had another ultrasound yesterday to check out how his little heart looked. There was much celebration when we discovered yet another thing to cross off the list of Things About Which To Worry. Huzzah for 4 chambered hearts and normal circulatory development!

I wasn't anywhere near as nervous for this appointment as I was for the last one, when I was sure that we would find something terrible. For this one, each time I started to worry over something I got kicked in the belly, which reminded me that it can't be that bad if he can still pack a punch like that.

Also, he is in the 52nd percentile for weight. Patrick said, "Ha! He's above average! Better get used to that, kid!"

In only slightly related news, I broke 50% finally today in practice exams. BREAK OUT THE CHAMPAGNE!

1 Readers rock!:

Anonymous said...

Yay for healthy turnips and big bellies!

-WV Kate