Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Nov 8, 2008

Clean Nose

Can I just say how unbelievably satisfying it is to clean out a baby's nose with a bulb syringe? Who's with me?

I'm just sayin'.

5 Readers rock!:

Dragonfly said...

Whatever makes you happy....:-)

tracy said...

i somethime wish my 17 year old would use one...sniff, sniff, sniff...!
ugh! :)

Anonymous said...

AHHHH!!! I HATED that thing when I was little!!!!! I still have terrible memories when my mom used it on me. I really don't know how I remember it. Maybe she continued to use it way too late in my life, I don't know.
Sorry; I'm sure it's a very helpful tool.

Anonymous said...

Those bogey extractors are definitely the cat's pijamas. Best three pounds I ever spent.

Anonymous said...

Those bogey extractors are definitely the cat's pijamas. Best three pounds I ever spent.