Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Nov 15, 2008

Meme-a-riffic

In lieu of a post, I'm going to do this meme. I know, I'm a lazy bugger. Also, I was tagged by your friend and mine Dragonfly.

Grab the nearest book.
Open it to page 56.
Find the fifth sentence.
Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
Don’t dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.

This is a little embarrasing, as the book closest to me is "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets". Give me a break, here. I'm only sleeping like three hours a night. I need something that's easy to follow.

Gasping for breath she pulled a large clothes brush out of her bag and began sweeping off the soot Hagrid hadn't mamaged to beat away.

I tag Xavier, Alykat, MaryMartha, and Kate. Go see what they're reading! I'll be home tomorrow and promise and actual, real post then. (Probably late, because I'm good at procrastinating, even if it's something I like, such as blogging. I'm going to sleep now.)

1 Readers rock!:

Dragonfly said...

Thats quite ok!!! Its a random meme (cause I'm a random person). I was hoping for something more random than than....page 56 of a breast pump manual or page 56 of the Oxford Dictionary or sth.
(And awww...thanks for calling me your friend :-))