Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Jan 23, 2009

Tipsy

I'm sorry for the light posting this week. I had intended to write a nice long post tonight about day care (it's great and Colin loves it) and how I'm not working yet but will start on Monday finally (for crying out loud). But instead, Patrick made dinner, poured me a glass of wine, and set the bottle next to me. Obviously, this one glass of wine turned into four and now he's in the kitchen making me a manhattan. I'm rather tipsy, but wanted to let you all know the following:

1. Colin is doing great. I miss him, since we see him so much less, but they love him and he loves them and all is well.

2. I have a job and will start Monday.

3. Holy cow go here to this website. It's the funniest thing I've seen in months.

More tomorrow. I'll undoubtedly be nursing a hangover, but... Whee!

1 Readers rock!:

Katie said...

That website made me laugh so much I literlly had tears ROLLING down my face. ROLLING. It was the giraffe: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wGr8njEWjtI/SQi3I1b4M5I/AAAAAAAAA1c/ezpKRyamTRg/s1600-h/kelly+b+giraffe.JPG