Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Feb 10, 2009

GIST 8

1. Work. And, eventually, a paycheck. Woo!

2. My "internet" friends. I absolutely love keeping tabs on my people all around the world and find them to be as entertaining and supportive and wonderful as my "real life" friends. (Patrick thinks this is sad, but he doesn't understand. FAILblog.com is not the same kind of blog as the ones my friends write.)

3. Wippersleep. I love that Colin inherited it. Thank God he did.

4. Peppermint Ice Cream. Not just a holiday treat anymore, Patrick brought some home from the market tonight and there was great rejoicing! Almost enough to disturb the Wippersleep, but not quite.

5. Random warm winter days. Like a teaser trailer for spring.

2 Readers rock!:

Dragonfly said...

Peppermint icecream? Sounds good. In fact all icecream (including licorice and especially including pistachio is awesome).

Alykat said...

#5 = ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! There has been much warm weather rejoicing from humans, cats and dogs alike!!!!