Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Oct 3, 2009

Anew

For those who have not yet had their morning (or evening, as it were) coffee, allow me to point out the slight change to the template. Slight meaning total. YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT PAGE!

It's been over a year since I changed things up and I thought it was time to shake things up a little. What do you think? Tell me if things don't work, like links or if pictures don't show up or anything like that.

I like it because the text box is wider so there is less scrolling and squinting. Also my pictures don't get oddly cropped in the middle. I also like the color scheme and design asthetic. I showed it to Patrick who asked if I'd been hired by Twitter. NO, I told him. Not everything with a bird is related to Twitter. Though if Twitter would like to pay me for the remarkable resemblance, I would happily accept the royalty checks.

Real post coming tomorrow. It was supposed to come tonight, but instead I spent all night editing HTML code and messing it up. FYI I am not a natural on computers and I find the whole HTML process excruciatingly painful. Someone really should come up with a better system.

Time to go polish off Colin's birthday cake.

1 Readers rock!:

Sara B. said...

It was about time! I love it, it's so pretty :) Congratulations. So every colin's birthday you'll change the template? :D that would be fun :)