Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Jun 3, 2010

Five

Photobucket

Five years later, my lips still twitch when he walks in the door, the butterflies still rise up in my belly when I hear his voice, and my heart bursts from my chest when he reaches for our son.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Anniversary, Patrick.

Photobucket

6 Readers rock!:

Brit said...

Oh my goodness. Just wanted to let you know that you were (and still are I'm sure) a beautiful bride. You look absolutely stunning in those photos.

pennsyltuckian said...

Congratulations. May you celebrate five hundred more.

tracy said...

You look lovely! And still do. Annnnnnd , have an adorable baby!

tracy said...

And now....when you e v e r get a spare moment...a what....? Could you do me a giant favor and pop over to my friend Dr. Sara's blog http://sarainisrael.blogspot.com/ and offer an opinion?

Thanks! Plus, it has a bunch of fun new photo's!

tracy said...

Yeah....he's hot alright....and you are so pretty! No wonder you have such a cute son!
Almost as good looking as mine! :)

tracy said...

i bet all his patients get total crushes on him! :-0