Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Oct 5, 2010

Enjoy

Hey guys!

I am totally not dead. Colin's birthday party was Sunday and I got this crazy DIY bug (my friend told me I read too many blogs that emphasize DIY. I think her suspicion is spot on.) and I went all out for this party. I'll post pics soon, but I am still recovering from the prep. I barely slept for a week because of all the stupid projects I made for this party. FOR A TWO YEAR OLD'S FIRETRUCK PARTY. What has happened to me?

In the meantime, please enjoy one of my newest obsessions. This video: OMG LOVE. I've listened to it approximately a jillion times. It is especially lovely at 4 am when you haven't been to bed yet because you're still up spray painting a giant box like a fire truck.

Enjoy, my friends. We'll have a real chat soon.

Redbird - Giants of the Forest - Episode One from Amazing Factory Productions Inc. on Vimeo.

0 Readers rock!: