Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Apr 7, 2008

Money Makes the World Go Around

I am kind of freaking out. I have to put in my request for loans for next year, which will clearly involve some Parasite Cost (you know, for the parasite which will be expelled from my body in October). Tonight I was looking at day care costs.

OH MY GOD THEY ARE SO EXPENSIVE I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN THAT MANY ZEROS.

How do people afford to have children? How do they stay sane? Or out of bankruptcy? Just a few hours ago I was yelling at Patrick for spending $25 on a coat and now I am seeing that I will be selling myself on the street to pay for the kid's day care.

I'm going to bed. I've had enough of this. I simply cannot be awake in a world that charges so much to watch over what will surely be the most adorable and talented baby the world has ever seen.

If any of you have advice on how to deal with this, how to find a place, how not to throw yourself over a bridge, please feel free to share.

1 Readers rock!:

Alykat said...

Breathe, and remember that you have a million friends and family members (grandparents!) that will help you baby sit for MATBE (Most Adorable, Talented Baby Ever)!

And if not, maybe Patrick will sell himself on the street for the first few months- you know, so you can recover from the birth. :)