Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Jan 14, 2009

Grace in Small Things

After I wrote that last post, I went bopping around on the internet for awhile, looking for something amusing. As if I had been destined to find it, I ran across this post, which poses a challenge.

365 days, posting a list of 5 small things that have graced my life, that day or any day.

I'm not going to promise a post or a list every day, but I feel like this is one of those too-well-timed-to-be-a-coincidence type things. So, like a good girl, I'm going to record what it is I am grateful for.

1. Fountain Diet Coke.
2. Myra's constant companionship, especially when the baby is screaming and everyone else is hiding.
3. The cookies Allison brought over tonight.
4. Flowers on sale at the market.
5. Salty leftover chips hidden behind the granola bars when you thought you were out of salty things.

1 Readers rock!:

Katie said...

Why does fountain diet coke taste so much better than bottle or can diet coke?